Formula 1 Shake
Formula 1 is a delicious shake that provides protein and key nutrients.
• Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a kilojoule restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.
• An F1 shake is a convenient alternative to a high kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner
• Kilojoule-controlled when made according to directions: 920 kJ per serving.
• Contains a source of protein: 18 g per serving
• Source of some of your daily essential vitamins and minerals
• Developed by experts in nutrition
• Quick to whip up
• Personalise your shake with your favourite fruits
• Available in 6 delicious flavours as well as the F1 Free From - Lactose, soya, gluten free when made according to directions
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
F1 SHAKES: UNDERPINNED BY SCIENCE
A clinical study** confirmed that a high protein diet combining Herbalife F1 shakes and F3 Personalised Protein Powder was more effective at managing weight, than limiting kilojoules alone as part of a conventional food diet.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Mix two tablespoons of powder (26 grams) with 250 ml of semi-skimmed milk (low fat). To really treat your taste buds try adding your favourite fruit or combining your favourite flavours.
When used for weight control: replace two meals per day with this delicious shake and eat one nutritionally balanced meal.
For healthy nutrition: Replace one meal per day with Formula 1 shake and eat two nutritionally balanced meals.
This product is intended for use as part of an energy restricted diet and with other foodstuffs, in conjunction with regular physical activity.
Canister 550 g:
Tropical Fruit #0144
Cookies & Cream #0146
Toff ee Apple & Cinnamon #2790
Choc Mint #2789
F1 Free From Vanilla #3118
Raspberry & Blueberry #2100
Canister 780 g:
**Flechtner-Mors, M., B. O. Boehm, et al. (2010). “Enhanced weight loss with protein-enriched meal replacements in subjects with the Order from a distributor
metabolic syndrome.” Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 26(5): 393-405.